zero off antenna install

jercrane

• Baller

I just got my new 3 event kit from zero off for my 2009 MC PS197. After talking to the dealer I am fairly certain it will be plug and play on the software side. So I'm thinking of doing it myself today so I can get a ski on it tonight. I found instructions on the site to install the main module in the dash but I can't for the life of me find instructions for installing the antenna. Any guidance anyone can provide? Does it just sit under the dash? Do I need to drill a hole so it can be exposed? It's the single puck antenna btw.

Help a noob please!

• Baller
One of my friends who does automotive work says that the plug on the eci can easily be taken apart and reassembled after going through the hole. He does it every day at work. I haven't done it myself but I am glad I won't have to drill that hole. I have had my antenna for a year and not installed it because I couldnt get excited about drilling that hole. He said just take a picture so you know which wire goes to which pin before you take it apart.

• Baller

Your kit came with the new ECI puck not the Garmins so there is no taking apart the deutsch plug the bottom of the ECI female goes into the hole you drill and yes it is 1"

First use Blue painters tape on the deck drill the hole then put the harness through the hole contact the antenna that way you know its seated then pull off the backing tape set it in place