HO Omni

wettek69

• Baller

You will see that I have commented on my Omni Syndicate on another thread

Previously I enjoyed my D3 Fusion but had got a bit stuck. Briefly I tried some other skis. Pretty much from my first set on the Omni I skied in a better position. In less than a month my PB went up by 5 1/2 buoys. The advice I received was that as I had been on a quality ski I should have the Syndicate. I have not been disappointed. Good luck with your choice and happy swerving.

mmpghlwvf698.png

• Baller
I would choose the Syndicate since the Carbon Omni has no adjustable fin (only rough back and forth) which would be a no go for me. I miss the adjustable fin on my TX which is my on-off ski. At 30-32 mph it is still ok but from 34 mph and shorter lines you may miss the fine tuning possibilities.

• Baller

Gidday guys

Well, it's all worked out well. With the majority of my skiing being on open lake water, with only the occasional course run, the Carbon Omni with the slighter damper build was always going to be a better option than the Syndicate Omni. My local ski shop is going to change out the fixed fin on the Carbon Omni with a Syndicate adjustable fin block for a small upgrade price. Happy days, 2 weeks until pickup.

• Baller

Hi guys.

Haven't got it yet. I work away (offshore gas platform) and am due home tonight. I organised for it to get shipped today, so it should turn up tomorrow.

Really looking forward to getting it wet.

Anyone else tried a Carbon Omni yet?