Jason Paredes - amazing technique

gavski

• Baller
A guy I ski with had the chance to ski with Jason last year and told me how impressed with his technique he was. He also told me to check out some video of him, which I forgot to do, so thanks @gavski for posting- I see it now, for sure.

• Baller

I skied with Jason quite a bit before he moved to France, we became good friends over the years. He still calls a few times a year. He holds our lake record with 2 @ 41, with me driving no less. He was actually easier to drive than most of my ski buddies.nptr0vxowxk7.jpg

• Baller_

He was GUT before GUT was cool. He moves forward on the ski before even getting to the first wake when most of us rock back to avoid that OTF feel....very Wim DeCree. Often wonder how well or how far some of these guys would have taken short line with todays tugs skis and technology. Here he is at the bumpy Moomba. Love how the overhead cam shows how he is wide "enough"

• Baller
Is he still skiing? If so where? I got a chance to watch him ski from the boat back in the late '90's @ Princes Club. I remember him joking that all you need to get back on course was one good hard lean - that was after he smoked a 38' off....not sure that would be entirely possible now with ZO...