Stealth Glove by Ryan Dodd

Horton

• Baller
Feel more locked in, connected to the handle. Guess in my mind the more you feel the more you're able to react, and I don't want anything slipping while hauling into the ramp. Kevlar to me is for durability, things like slalom where you're re-grabbing the handle more frequently and at different positions, however I don't prefer Kevlar for slalom either. I can be a rare case, that's why it would be interesting to see if/what top jumpers use them. Likely all just personal preference, definitely want to try out the Stealth gloves regardless.

• Baller

I just got a pair and the are very nice. They are similar to 41 tails but fit a bit better.

The only negative is that they do not have a pull tab down by the wrist. So i removed a pull tab from some old 41 tails and sewed them on to the Stealths, much better.

• Administrators

Update:

I have been wearing the same pair of stealth gloves for approximately 200 slalom rides and they are still going strong.

I am glad to hear the positive reviews, a lot of time was spent testing before we offered them to the market.

I set out to design a glove that was simple and effective in design. Nothing to flashy, just the essentials. The focus has been on comfort, ease of grip, durability and style. We wanted a glove that can be trusted at the base of the ramp when it matters most, but also handle the demands of hardcore slalom.

We have now some smaller sizes designed for Kids and the Ladies. XXXS and XXS are available. They were designed to fit in proportion to the smaller hands.

We have dealers in Australia, Canada, USA, Belgium, Chile and South Korea. I also sell the Gloves direct, and can be reached on Facebook, Instagram, or email ryandodd@live.com. My new website www.inspiredbyryan.com is also up and running with a bit of info. I don't have the store in working order just yet.

Thank you, and keep skiing hard.

#gripandrip