Ski Crib for Sale

webbdawg99

• Baller

Home just listed in Whitestone Lake Estates, just 1 hour north of Atlanta. Being sold fully furnished! Property owners get full access to 2 world class ski lakes and 2 Nautique 200’s.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Talking-Rock-GA/105264680_zpid/9756_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/34.752896,-84.282647,34.348538,-84.752312_rect/10_zm/

• Baller
How the hell can I buy a beautiful well-finished house on a lake in Georgia, for the same price as 1/2 of a stupid lot in Utah!!!! Grrrrrrrr. Well, at least in Utah I can ski for an incredible 7 months!! And only have 5 months of the frozen tundra of death!!! I want to move damn it!!

• Baller
@LakeOneSkier It is. Thanks! We put a lot into it and were planning to keep it indefinitely. Unfortunately, with a couple of nagging injuries, I haven't been able to ski since 2016. And now that my wife and I have an infant with plans for more, and both of our jobs now being based in Atlanta, getting to enjoy it like we were planning just hasn't panned out.

• Baller
@webbdawg99 I am looking at the pictures and am imagining you sitting in the den on that nice black chair posting on ball of spray, muttering anti Horton sentiments....I imagine they are still wafting in the walls, waiting to haunt the next owner.