Having Fun With Ball of Spray Gear

Brady

• Baller

So, I went out this morning and played golf—seeing as how it was a blustery rainy day, and I wore my baller hat. (See below). I went solo and was paired with a three some. While playing, one of the guys noticed my hat and starting asking about it. He asked if it was a golf brand, or a group of golfers, or what it meant. Me, being the absolute serious, non smart ass type of person, answered:

It doesn’t represen golf, but balls are involved—big red and green and white ones—but they are much bigger and when you make contact with them, it can definitely cause some pain. But we do keep score.

He had a perplexed look on his face, so I told him about waterskiing. He told me how much he loved skiing as a kid and then asked if he could buy a hat like mine. His reason: he said when he hits a golf ball it sprays all over and he wants to be called “ball of spray”

So I gave him my damn hat when the round was done.

Ball of Spray gear can now be sold in the golf world.

By the way, I need some new gear now!

csjl3q9kbgha.jpeg

• Baller

@BOS_Shirts you send the yoga gear and I will wear it proudly and post it as well. @A_B my ass looks fantastic in ANY wear.. I am told that all the time. Look at those damn legs!

n9xijkoptist.jpeg

• Baller
@brady I'm only going to show my left leg...the right has all kinds of scars and hardware. That will be shown in a different thread called "bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, and glory is forever"