2017 Ski Nautique 200 (Promo) for sale in TN

dshock

This is a 2017 Ski Nautique promo boat. It currently has 219 hours having been delivered in late March 2017. It is well equipped with the H5 (5.3) motor. If you haven't skied behind this motor, you will be blown away as it far out performs the 5.7 with torque similar to the 6.0 but much better fuel economy. The boat has black bottom with green metal flake which gets complimented everywhere I go. It also has the "Promo Bimini", bow filler cushion, air dam, love seat, heated passenger and driver seats,heater, 6 speaker stereo plus AMP with Sirius, and progressive graphic package. It has a Boat Mate trailer with upgraded wheels and a full trailerable cover. Just last week the engine was replaced under warranty by PCM. I am happy to explain the issue, but it was no fault of the engine itself. You are getting a zero hour engine with 219 hours on the boat and the remainder of the factory warranty! Call for pricing. 615 756 9658nnr0l2fsmipq.jpg

ykr2xo2fiai4.jpg

59ydnr4dmain.jpg

tt1hmd2wjpca.jpg

abipa2jyqibo.jpg

• Baller
Love the color and I am almost ready to get a new to me boat. My concern would be the black bottom. My boats are on a lift so they are subject to fading from reflections off the water. Do you or anyone else have an issue with the black gel coat on the bottom of their boats?

@"Pat M" I have a black hull on my '06 Response LXI and have no issues with fading on the hull due to reflections from the water while on the hoist. As long as you keep it clean and sealed, you should have little to no issues.

Also, I love this boat. If I was in the market for an upgrade, I'd be all over it.

I love the dark hulls. I keep this boat on a lift and did the same with my last boat. No problems at all with fading or anything. Our lake has some sediment in the water which can stain white and grey and black bottoms have proven much easier to keep looking new. We wax the whole boat a couple times a year and it looks great.

I just skied behind this boat this morning and it was awesome. I am a little tired of juggling two boats though, so if you are looking, please hit me up for more info. 615 756 9658.

Dan

• Baller
I can vouch for this boat, spent a few hours in it judging at a tournament this weekend and ran 3@39 behind it. I believe that is my 1st time sking behind a SN open bow in tournament or otherwise.