FlowPoint Podcast #24: Bob Marley vs Waterskiing, Rd 2

• Administrators

This Bob Marley is not who you think he is. He’s not Jamaican, he doesn’t have dreads, and he’s an avid water skier. He and his boys wake up at 6:30 am, cut glass all morning, and then talk about it the rest of the day….only to fall asleep and dream about doing it all over again.

Yeah sure, he still does comedy….and he’s shared the stage with all the big names: Dane Cook, Louis CK, Chapelle, etc… But on this particular afternoon, on the shores of The Ridge outside Chico CA, Bob took a second to share his perspective on the water ski world.

He discussed the following:

TBS

Freddie Winter

Moomba Masters

Stephen Neveu

Gators and Skiing

Beginning skiers

Chris Parrish

Jon Travers

J Mac

Corey Vaughn

Dr. Jan Michaels Vincent

Terry Winter

You’re not going to wanna miss this.

For more from Bob, check out his Website http://www.bmarley.com and catch one of his shows if you’re on the east coast!

• Baller
The best quote; "If Steven Neveu took a dump Terry Winter would come out. That's how big Neveu is." that is comic gold right there. @MarcusBrown-how did you not piss yourself laughing as you filmed this.

• Baller
This was hilarious. Coaches, they all say the same thing. The reason you are hearing the same thing is that you are doing the same things wrong. You keep making the same mistakes, fixit and you will hear different things.

• Baller

My ski buddies and I are going to see Bob Marley in January here in Vermont. I watched a set with Neveu from the boat at the Boarding school in Obtober with Freddie and kept thinking about the wind sock!!! That dude rips...and one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.ugnewgds1835.png