Southern Waters GA

The_MS

• Baller
Robert Blair lives there. Cell is (Four 0 seven) 96Zero-Nine 068. They are in Forsyth, near Macon, straight down I-75. Or you could come ski with us at Divorce Lake. We are 55 min. from the Atlanta Airport, 2 miles off I-85.

• Baller
@MS @RAWSki there are several pilot skiers at Whitestone, and I have a lot for sale there. Lots of other outdoor activities around there also.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller

@OSUwaterskier that kind of hot mess traffic would put me over the edge!!! @mmosley899 pilots don’t work as much, would probably never get in trouble if late and they barely even have enough employee parking in ATL (crews have to miss a bus in order to wait for someone to leave to get a spot many times...it’s a mess)

And like @MS says...we would prefer a dog friendly place.

• Baller
@MS we owned a lot at Southern Waters for about 6-years, but only made it down (from Washington State/Seattle) 4x in that 6-yr period. We purchased the lot for $27K, FSBO, sold it 6-yrs later for $25,500. Great people down there, but seemed like it wasn't being kept up quite as well as when we first purchased in 2007. As it was, the site skied great, and beautiful countryside on your way out to the lake. Can't beat the price out there.

• Baller

@MS... Bill, who built the place, was a Northwest Pilot, and skied with me when we were flying 747's based in Hawaii. He is a great Guy, should be retired by now, and available to ski with. Robert Blair is also there, and he sold me his house here in Orlando, when he built the one at Bill's. Should be no problem finding someone to ski with.

Just bring some IPA's.

PS: Banana George Blair was Roberts Grandfather.

I own a lot in southern waters that I’m selling. Nice lake to ski on. Ski in trunks from March to October. They hold GA state championships on the lake every few years. 2 new knees is the reason we stopped skiing