CP comes to CO!!!!

303Skier

2j1fgz62uf0b.png

Hey Ballers! More specifically CO Ballers, Chris Parrish will be coming through town and spending 2 days at Lakeview Ski Club for a 2 day clinic June 13th and 14th. I am coordinating this clinic so if you'd like to take a set with a legend and learn from one of the most efficient skiers ever, please reach out to me. Also we will hopefully be using the new 2019 Ski Nautique. Should be an awesome two days!!

This was awesome! Drove an hour and a half north and got two sets in with CP. The lake is beautiful and the club members were very nice. Conditions were perfect with smooth water, high temps (93 with zero wind) and decent water temps. No '19 SN, but I preferred it that way as I have a matching SN200 to the one pulling the clinic so there was no "adjustment" for the wake.

CP is great at coaching because he keeps things simple. I have only had one other waterski lesson a long time ago, but I've had plenty in tennis and golf, and I hate having to think about 14 different things in my backswing. We worked on two things. 1. Keeping the arms "relaxed" and down by my side when pulling. 2. Gate timing/technique. By concentrating on those two things I gained 1 mph by the end of the session (31 to 32 mph)and I'm positive I'll be running 32 MPH consistently now at my home site. As an added bonus my son got to ride in the boat with CP and the driver. My son doesn't really ski but he is my driver and occasional spotter and he took all sorts of notes and shot some video so it's like a lesson that keeps giving. Bottom line...I had a great time and hope this happens more in Colorado. -Marc