Denali's for sale--have a blown lumbar disc

6balls

• Baller

Hello all,

Appears my season is gone...and I do have to start asking myself questions as I have missed 3 of the last 4 seasons. This is very tough to swallow following a tourney PB 5 years ago at 2.5@39 and wanting more.

2 neck surgeries, one back surgery and it appears I'm on pace for another low back procedure--I had an epidural steroid injection today to see if I can buy some time thru a Canadian fishing trip late July. I have a consulting gig late July I don't want to miss, either.

I have two Denali's...one is a 67'' C65 production, the other is a newer 67'' proto I've heard from reliable sources is a design good for deep 41 in a tourney at 34 mph :smile: I have one new asymm fin RFF and S-wing between the two of them. Both would be blank.

The production model has two sets on it...then I was given settings for the proto and switched. My back was already failing and I got one set on the proto before my back just gave up and blew a disc fragment into L4 on a hole shot. These were collectively my first buoy sets of the year so don't look to me for crazy insights...just had some 28 off reps.

Not sure what next season (or beyond) brings for me, but someone should have some fun.

With that...$1600 for the shooting match and I will cover USPS shipping insured in a ski box.

PM me with legit interest.

DAVE

• Baller

Correction folks...only the C65 production is available...has the RFF assym fin and the s-wing. The super magic nearly running '41off prototype is going back to the maker it is not for public consumption yet. Same price applies $1600 OBO this is well cheaper than a new Denali with asymm fin and s-wing regardless.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and commiseration. Sucks for sure I'm driving/coaching a friend feels good to be in the boat.

• Baller
@"Steven Haines" would have been fun! Might be worth it just to drive his Mustang again...did you ask him about it? He would give you a ride man...you should do it. 730hp is a mind-bending experience.

• Baller

@live2 @thager is correct. He bought it used with 1600 miles on it, manual tranny, for $41K...so a 2016 bought by him in 2017.

About the cheapest 730 hp you will find out there. Driven normally, it daily drives like a stock GT. Get on it and it warps time and space.