Distance from Center - Episode 4

Horton

• Baller
loved the topic! great coverage of the Italian event and very balanced on the argument... I enjoy the back and forth and the fact ya all challenge each other (and not just agree). keep em coming I look forward to each new episode

• Baller
One of the members of our ski club was a Judge at sessena in spain and assures me that everything was as it should be, as stated in Distance from Center the course was re-homolgated at some point in the competition and boat driving video reviewed, ropes, handles etc were re-checked, as far as I understand there were no abnormalities and the competition continued with some awsome performances from Top Skiers.

• Baller

I enjoyed the video as well. It would be cool if they were downloadable podcasts. I streamed it in the car last night while driving and enjoyed it.

Thinking about the 41s at Sessena I think sometimes success breeds success. Trent alluded to it but once skiers saw someone run 41 there not named Nate they started thinking if he can do it I can to. Hopefully it leads to more competition at the top.

• Administrators
@Chef23 what podcast services do you download from? I confess I don't listen to any podcast so I don't know if it needs to be iTunes or some other service

• Baller

@Stevie Boy - "One of the members of our ski club was a Judge at sessena in spain and assures me that everything was as it should be, as stated in Distance from Center the course was re-homolgated at some point in the competition and boat driving video reviewed, ropes, handles etc were re-checked, as far as I understand there were no abnormalities and the competition continued with some awsome performances from Top Skiers."

Three of our members were there, two competitors and a driver. All said the same thing. As soon as there was a question, the ropes (including the camera carabiner) were measured, boat paths reviewed and the course was re-surveyed (results were withing 3cm of actual).

• Baller
@Horton A podcast is just a rss feed that defines the content (show title, episode list, etc) and provides links to the audio files for each episode. Once you publish the rss feed it can be consumed by any podcast application. In addition you will want to add the rss url to iTunes so that it is in the largest directory of podcasts such that the podcast can easily be found. Most other podcasts apps also use the iTunes directory. iTunes however does not actually host the content in the way youtube does. Instead it is just a directory of podcast rss feeds. There are tools and software platforms available for creating the rss feed and hosting the audio files. Please message me if you would like me to help you with getting the show setup as an actual podcast.

• Baller

"I have asked for a bracket" - @Horton

Come on brother, you could have watched the event ;)

In any case, everything pretty much spot on.

Final M was Sacha vs. Freddie. Freddie top seed went first, 4@41. Sacha followed with 1@41.

Final W was Manon vs. Paige. Manon 5@39, Paige 5.5@38.

Those scores are not showing in the iwwfed software as they are not homologated, due to the final being a 5th round.

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.