PROSTAR some questions

Timber

• Baller

Hi, I have 2 questions about some surprise with my 2014 Prostar last weekend:

1- How can I erase the service reminder "oil change is needed" without a visit to the dealer?

2- My Fusion remote control show waiting for network check connections". I can't use the system. does someone know how to solve this problem?

Here some pictures

xkhaqugr7ptw.jpg

thii6q1a0lay.jpg

• Baller
Call your dealer and they will need to give you the dealer code necessary to eliminate the service reminder. Write it down as you will need it again. The stereo remote is likely just on the wrong source. Press the button with the arrow to scroll through sources and see if you can get sound via FM radio first

There is a way to reset the oil change on my 14 and I don't need the dealer code. I just reset it last week after changing the oil. Seems like there is a settings menu, then service, then oil change reset. Without my boat in front of me I cant say exactly but any dealer could walk you through it. No idea on the stereo

• Baller

The remote unit and the head unit for radio are on the NMEA network. Does the radio work if you operate it direct? Can you access the radio through the touch screen? Either the head unit or the remote has lost network connection. Maybe a reboot (turn off, and back on the battery) will help, or remove and replug the NMEA connections from the back of those units. Maybe a call to Fusion.

There isn't a dealer code (at least not on mine.) There is a selection in there somewhere if you navigate through the menu and you can clear that. I've only done one oill change so far, but was able to find that reset in the menu.....its in there somewhere.