Bow covers

oldjeep

• Baller

@whitecaps if not for the whole how would you test for seaworthyness and avoid liability I've always thought a business could exist in converting CB to OB. Make jigs for the bows of common closed bow models, jig ships with a saw, inner bucket and hardware to convert removed deck into a cover.

Trouble is every conceivable loss damage injury or death of someone in the front would be your burden to show the safety of the configuration.

• Baller

Just curious? I have a 2015 MC with bow cover and all front upholstery. My ski friend has a 2017 with all the goodies underneath the bow cover. Neither of us have ever had the bow cover off. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any photos of Mastercrafts being used with the bow cover off! 3wps0buk8vju.jpg

• Baller
Actually when Bennett's used the boat before we purchased, they didn't have the bow cover....they ordered one to add for us along with our purchase. 99% of the time we've kept the cover on. We have taken it off onces just for kicks when we went out, then one more time when we took to a friends house. They were having a party and we threw a hand full of teenagers in the boat for some knee boarding (we had the 2 of us, and 3 teenagers in addition to the one on the kneeboard)....which is exactly why the convertable option is so attractive.

• Baller

Beautiful boat @OldGuysRule !

My ski partner insisted to buy an open bow in 2006,daughters were 14 and 11.

His bow cover hasn't been taken off since 2009.Seriously.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!