My New 2019 Ski Nautique

racerdjs

• Baller

I was fortunate to get a lottery spot back in April for one of the first production Ski Nautiques. Back in 2014, I ordered without driving nor skiing behind the new Pro Star, selling my 200. What a mistake that was. I had speed problems getting up to speed into the course, steering problems and other things. I let the 200 go early to a friend several weeks before the Pro Star was to be delivered. I missed my 200 from day 1. Problems continued and I will give Mastercraft great credit as they built me a new 2015 and took my boat back. While the 2015 had many improvement's, I still missed my 200.

I want to thank Matt Rini for taking time to talk with me about the differences I would see with the new SN. He described what tracking difficulties I was having and how the new SN would be very much like my old 200.

He did not over sell and stated that the tracking was as good and maybe slightly better than the 200. This is true. All my ski partners at our lake have 200's so it's easy to compare.

Everyone who has skied behind it really likes it. It is the best wake I have experienced and drives great. The SN is very well designed. The new screen is quite stunning and very easy to navigate. On pull settings, most everyone is using their setting from the 200's. I am very glad to have a boat that tracks and skies like one would expect. Will done Nautique!!

I want to also thank N3Boatworks for treating me with excellent service and giving me a fair trade price.0acn1o8gm2do.jpg

h8cg6gzddmq0.jpg

0m8dxbkscroj.jpg

• Baller
@racerdjs , Congrats on the purchase and ownership of your ‘19 Ski Nautique. Do you know which boat Mfg’er makes the most advanced 3EV ski boat? You own it - the ‘19 Ski Nautique. Do you know what boat company makes the 2nd best 3EV ski boat on the market? It’s the 2018 Nautique 200. Nuff said. Enjoy!!

• Baller

Thank you for all your comments!! No first year design and production flaws.

Plenty of power. We have a 1900' lake with turn islands. Pulled a 36mph skier with plenty of time for the speed control to engage before the greens.