Western Regional Results?

MrJones

• Baller
I have been looking for results also. I think they were the only region without "live scoring" and I underestand that internet service might be a issue....... but I think they finished on Saturday. "West Coast Best Coast" whatever LOL

• Administrators
@"Mateo Vargas" better to be blocking the news on the internet then calling friends in Florida and talking about beating me but forgetting to mention the 20 mile-an-hour wind difference between your ride and my ride.

• Baller

I’ve been looking all week to see how my old friends were doing. Crickets. Seems they could’ve posted nightly results(?)

Here’s all I know, @MrJones , your old teammate LaFaver won M4 w/ 1/2@39, but Shroeder gets the mvp w/5 1/2 @ 38 with a super mean tailwind.Horton 3rd I thInk. Wingerter ran 39 in M3.

• Administrators
@Drago no I placed 8th or 10th or something (shit happens). The terrible human aka @schroed did, in fact, handle the tailwind amazingly well but maybe that is proof that is is not even human.

• Baller

Men’s 4 Slalom summary. @dirt ‘s ride for his overall score was a good fluffer to start off the event. Don’t expect taking a ride in Colorado with out getting a beat down from Lafaver. @horton ‘s presence on the dock angered the ski gods and ruined the conditions for the rest of the competitors. @schroed after exploding at 6 ball on his tailwind 38

sc6ag2clvmze.png