Radar HRT XL

blagrata

• Baller
@blagrata you can easily slotted the holes of the feather frame to fit your ski insert pattern. HO has a similar to the HRT product on aluminum plate or direct mount. Last solution if the feather frame is your only choice and it not long enough to fit over the ski holes, you can always mount it on an aluminum plate and then on the ski, it will only raise your back foot be 2mm and it is not going to be much heavier than the HRT on alu plate.

• Baller

@Brooks I am also a size 13 and would buy this in an Alum plate model. I like my bindings on the Sequence plate and would mount the HRT on it. I also have a small wedge under my heel. Neither can be done with the Feather frame. Plus big guys prefer the idea of the strength of metal.

• Baller

Radar designed the HRT to work a little like a kicker, so those coming from RTP could still kick into it. Therefore the small heel cup.

I needed more, so I use a rear Vapor boot, but leave upper laces very loose.

Could probably have just used a Vector in the back, along with the Vapor Carbitex in front. But, the Carbitex feels so good, and I like the BOA for a tight fit on the fore foot.

• Baller
@blagrata I have an HRT, really like it, but I had a hard time kicking into it. Since you already have the xmax boot, you might try it in back with the upper laces removed completely and put the bungy lace in the lower. I put bungy laces in my HRT.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller