Pappy Smurf rocking Sully's Stars & Strips

Horton

• Baller
@MISkier yep I know that skier. I know that ski as well. Bought an identical one from his brother at The Edge. I remember skiing a college tournament in the fall of '92 at Camelot that had both red & blue versions of that Stars & Stripes. So maybe I've skied behind your buddy's boat?

• Baller

@dnewton ... I had a 93 Pro-Star, and can honestly say, it had one of the smallest wakes and smallest troughs I ever skied behind. It may have even been better than my current SN 200.

The only negative was that at 38 off, you could get hit from the spray, like little rocks hitting you. Otherwise, it was GREAT !!!

• Baller

@sullyski very nice ride. Can you give us some background? Is it original, restored? Motor in it, etc.

@MISkier love the 93 S&S in blue flake. That might be my restore project sometime in the future.

Almost picked one up years ago but it was on a mismatched trailer.

• Baller
@75Tique is that John Murphy’s Promo your skiing behind? My absolute favorite boat at the ABCS show from the Correct Craft year. Orange gel, yellow interior and obnoxious Waukesha Green manifolds on a blue motor, 1970’s at its best! Almost Best looking year for CC.