RAMLIN Trailers

TEL

• Baller
Wanted to give a shout out to a company with great customer service. I needed New trailer bunks as mine were rotted out. When I pulled the carpet off I realize they were Cut on an angle. I decided that was going be more work than I want to do. So living in Orlando called RAMLIN trailer and spoke with Tito. Not sure if I spelled his name right. I told him that I had a 08 196 and that I needed the bunks for the trailer He asked when do you want to pick them up, I said today if possible he said they keep them in stock. Included was two bunks, carpet stapled on one side, counter sunk bolt holes, bolts, washers and he threw in the drill bit. I believe the retail price was just under $70 retail I work for a service company that services them so he gave me a discount. If you didn’t want to installed them yourself which is extremely easy he said they would install them for $80. one more thing the new bunks include the wedges on the bottom of the bunks so the back of the boat will sit on the bunks.

• Baller
Ramlin has phenomenal customer service. Tito really takes care of us. Twice I’ve gone in there with rotted trailers and they’ve bent new steel, new fenders, chop, weld and fully customize the old but completely new trailers including custom paint all for not much more than what I’d pay for the parts myself. Best part is they dealt with the boat and pulled it off and set on a dolly.

• Baller
Damn - Good to know. If I'm not satisfied with the fix coming for my current trailer (for my 2018 SN200) I may be looking them up. I don't know of anybody complaining about damage to their 200 from a Ramlin trailer.