Gekko prop of choice.

Wish

• Baller_
So a neighbor has moved back into the lake with a Gekko GTR (open bow). As usually it tracks amazingly well and the wake is small but stiff. Curb like. I sorta remember a thread or part of one where someone out a diff prop on and it help some or greatly...can't remember. Any prop suggestions welcome and he wants to get back into course skiing. Thanks

• Baller
Fantastic boat I had one for over 16 yrs and still get to ski it.Not sure on the prop info however he could contact Mark Overbye the former owner of Gekko boats.If your neighbor wants to get rid of the boat have him contact me.Its still my favorite boat to ski.

• Baller

Mark gave me a recommendation and I find with low weight in the boat (fuel & crew) the wake is still firm, but small.

I will look it up when I get to work. I tried to email Mark a few weeks ago but couldn't get in touch with him.

I have the GTO, and once people get a few sets on it people tend to like it.

• Baller
@Wish It did soften the wake and it is on my boat. Alpjr is one of the smoothest skiers I know, so I am not sure he would feel the wake behind a tug boat, but I will say I enjoy skiing behind it and really love the boat. No prop is going to make it a brand new boat, but it is really hard to beat the value of a Gekko.