perfectpass display

bigtallweed

• Baller_
You probably already know this, IIRC to go with a dual line gauge if you strike out only requires that and the 6.5N chip, which are also hard to come by. Those darn displays are so prone to the blanking out problem.

• Baller
@bigtallweed I have a multi line display that did the same thing. I could not find a 3.5" display last I looked, hard to come by...

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
@Deanoski what boat/motor? I was thinking about going to that system, but not everyone seems to think much of it. But I would have to repower the boat to go ZO.

Mike's Overall Binding

• Baller
@mmosley899 I have Z-Box in my 05 196 with a Excalibur 330, skis very well. We also ski behind Prostar's with Zero off regularly and Z-Box is very close. Need at least Version 9.0 of Z-Box, early editions did not work as well and that is where the weak comments came from i am sure.

• Baller
@Deanoski our SN 351 efi runs great so hate to repower, but pp is so different from zo. Heard the new zo rev s + settings are closer to pp, haven’t tried it yet. A change to SG for us is way less $ if it gets closer to zo s.

Mike's Overall Binding

I don't suppose anyone has a multi line display lying around? Looking for Digital Pro/Wakeboard Pro gauge. Can't be version 3 or later, need earlier than that. DBW would be ok as Perfect Pass say they can change the connector if required. Cheers!

@MC351stars Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay. That is the user interface /display I am looking for. Mine is now almost completely blank . Can you please email me how much you want for it and how it could be shipped . My email is dldals@shaw.ca Thanks Dan Morris