Spotted in the wild....

Jordan

• Baller

Something to do with Jodi Fisher, somebody I spoke to, said they thought it might be a long the lines of the Fischer ski that he was involved with a number of years ago.

They seem to think that it was a fairly narrow ski.

I have a ski buddy who still skis on his Fischer, can,t believe the ski still looks like he has just walk out of the shop with it, after all this time, they were certainly a top quality product.

• Baller
@skialex is correct. Jodi was using an SP ski that he liked a lot. Has worked with Savvas Pantelis to come up with this ski under Jodi's brand. I've seen several people using it that are in love with it. Waiting till I can justify getting a new ski.....

• Baller

Bindings full forward and a toe loop...reminds me of my 36 mph days! I don't know if true but Fischer may have been the starting point for Razor...I loved my Razor and it was built well, too. It's doing duty for one of my ski partners to this day.

Always wish the best for Jody. Met him over some lessons years ago and again at a skiwatch tourney...liked him a lot.

• Baller

I did some prototype testing for Jodi on a version earlier this summer. He has a great product here and I can’t wait to see what the final one can do. It’s fast and can turn.

More info will be coming out soon.