Denali C75 RE-Unboxing

Horton

• Administrators

I have about 10 practice rides on the C75 so far.

I also rode the ski for a marathon tournament weekend but unfortunately I had a bit of an drinking accident after the second round. It did not matter what ski I was on for the rest of the weekend.

At this point I have no idea how to describe the ski. All I can say is I am skiing the best of my life on it.

• Baller

@Lakebum only a few people have gotten their skis at this point. We had planned to ship sooner, but we have been tweaking the flex pattern to perfection. That’s why we chose to take only deposits for the ski and not the full payment before they were ready to ship. We didn’t want to feel pressured to ship skis before we were 100% sure they were stupid good.

We can safely say now that the skis we are building are as good as we can possibly make a ski. @Horton is on the “final” version.

Most of the first batch of skis with this final layup are done now, and the rest of the M and L sizes will be done this week.

• Baller_

@dvskier Jeff said: “Better get the rope. That’s a record.”

@Gloersen Tommy Harrington on Saturday. Jeff Gilbert on Sunday. Pro Star. If anyone wants an incredibly good MC, contact Ray Crenshaw.

Lpskier

• Baller
Also, I must admit I've always thought the Denali skis were probably not really for me as I'm a regular Joe around 32 off 34mph and not really a tweaker and tuner sort of guy but Adam's amazing skiing of late makes me think this is some kind of miracle ski that will take me to 38 off tomorrow so might have to have a good think about it now! Granted a lack of ability or time on the water holds me back, but running those scores as regularly as he is, there couldn't be a better marketing platform for the brand.

• Baller_
It just dawned on me. @adamcaldwell is far from a tall skier (no offense). Not sure of his actually hight but would be interesting to know how many skiers under 6' have run 1.5 @ 43 in a record tournament. My guess..none.