Anyone on a Reflex Karma?

PatM

Hey guys,

My name is David and I am actually skiing on a Reflex Karma S in bamboo colour. I can only recommend it to you because it gives you a stabil position through the wave, but also you can make hard turns.

I am skiing behind cable, but in the beginning of the season I am in America to ski behind the boat, thats why I can tell you about both of them.

For a high performance waterski, the Karma S is totally worth the money.

If you have more specific questions, just ask.

David

I ski with reflex slalom and trick skis since 2011 ! I follow the evolution of those skis and the latest version (karma/karma-s) is the best combination of speed, ray of curve and velocity of edge change...

What impressed me the most at the first try was the angle i could get off the turns! You have to try it for sure because it is really different from the other brand of skis!

The technology of the manufacture is just great...and if you can use it with reflex bindings supershell 4.0....no words needed!

Try it and share your own feedbacks! Have a great day

Luca Spinelli

• Baller
I think Pigozzi is still on the Zen. Neilly is on the Karma for sure. I know one pro Radar skier, before he moved to Radar, said the Zen was like riding with the front brake on. It shed speed into the ball with the forebody of the ski, is how I understood what he was saying. Again, that’s the Zen, not the Karma, so take that at what it’s worth

I’m skiing on the Reflex Zen for 7 years now, and every year the ski gets better and better, in those 7 years I have never felt the front brake on, actually, it does lose speed when you need it! I’m not gonna compare skis with other companies (like radar) but what I love about the Zen is the space it gives you from buoy to buoy and giving you a secure feeling approaching the next buoy and making the turn smooth and with enough speed. What everyone should look by trying the Zen is how consistent the turns get.

Side effects: after a couple of sets you start forgetting what is your offsides or onside because they start to be all as good as what it should be your onside.

On the other hand, I skied on the Karma and its incredible fast behind the boat making side to side effortless with amazing stability on the entire course.

You are welcome to try both because they are amazing skis.

• Baller

@robertpigozzi1

Welcome to BOS! You're an amazing skier! Keep up the good work!

Can you tell us who design Reflex skis and where are they made?

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

Hey,

I am currently skiing on Karma S for almost 5 months. The ski is very stable, the turns on the buoys are smooth and fast. Compared to my old ski I had, Karma S gives me a lot of space between the buoys and makes it possible to turn faster and harder. With this ski, slalom is more fun and a lot of easier. Karma S brings slalom to a completely different level. The ski is totally worth the money and I highly recommend it.

• Baller

Not exactly what you are looking for, but my two girls have skied in a Reflex Wide 66” all the way up to shortening the rope at 32 MPH.

The fact of a ski that size being able to turn, cross wakes and perform for 80lb 11-12 year old small girls at 30-32 MPH is pretty darn good IMHO.

Construction and durability are top notch as well.

nqnwayem3zd9.jpeg