2019 NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize

Horton

• Administrators

NCMC Logo 2017 900x280px 01

BallOfSpray is proud to announce that NorCal MasterCraft has signed on as the title sponsor of the NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize. The event will be held September 28 - 29 at Bell Acqua Lake 3 in Rio Linda California.

Pro and amateur skiers alike will compete for $6,000 in prize money. The event is comprised of 2 rounds of prelims and a final. Every competitor will ski 3 times and every competitor has an opportunity to take home prize money. The top 16 skiers at each event will compete for $3,000 in a head-to-head final and the remaining skiers will compete for an additional $3,000 in a handicap final.

General Notes and Rules

1. To be eligible for the handicap round, a skier must have scores from 3 or more different USAWS tournaments in the previous 12 months
  2. Handicaps will be calculated from each skier's USAWS 12 month 3 score average
  3. BallOfSpray reserves the right to tweak individual handicaps and entry qualifications as needed
  4. Non USAWS skiers who can provide documentation of scores from other federations will be admitted at the discretion of the event organizer

All scores will be entered into the Cash Prize Score Book without regard to boat speed. The values for 34 MPH scores will be used for 36 mph and 32 mph skiers.

• Example: 4 @38 off = 100 buoys at 34mph and at 36 mph and at 32 mph

Seeding for the Head to Head will be as follows

1. Skiers with the 8 highest scores from prelims will take seeds 1 through 8
  2. Skiers with the highest combined scores from rounds 1 and 2 (but not one of the 8 highest scores) will take seeds 9 through 16

All rules are subject to change

Entries are non-refundable unless the event fills. Entry fees will only be refunded when a skier from the waiting list replaces a canceled entry.

The entry fee is $200

If you have any questions please contact John Horton at  Horton@BallOfSpray.com

Click here for page with PayPal Link

• Baller
This is one of the best tournaments of the year. The competitor has the opportunity to co-miingle with a varity of skiers, have fun, share the nuances of our sport and maybe come away a better skier. There should be more of these each year. Kutos to Mr. Horton, Nor Cal and MasterCraft for putting this on.

• Baller_

I'm in, just donated to one of my favorite causes, waterskiing in general ! Guaranteed to be tons of fun.

This is an event not to be missed, and I'm sad that @eleeski is on the injured reserve list and will not be attending.

I heard today from @Horton that there were only 12 spots left, and after my entry now there's only 11.

Don't be that guy, or gal, who resisted the urge to go to Sacto for a great weekend, you won't find a better group to spend the weekend with. Lake 3 is a fantastic place.

• Administrators

I haven't actually organized it but we generally start right after lunch and then till 6 or 7 p.m.

Everybody who signed up will get an email with the details ahead of time

• Administrators
The event is starting to get fill up. There are still a few spots if you want to join us but please do not wait until the last minute.

• Administrators
The cash prize is fully funded. There are a few spots left. If anyone is interested or has questions about the rules let me know.