Course near Minocqua WI

Jetsetr

• Baller
Flying into Minocqua this morning noticed a course set about 5-7 miles south of the airport...haven’t noticed this one before (maybe I’m usually too busy flying the plane!)...any info...looks like a great location. Coming up again tomorrow afternoon and Sunday as well...

• Baller

Where I made my first full pass ever, 15 years ago now. Crazy. We skied the heck out of that course. Early mornings are pretty much the only option since the chain gets busy fast.

We visited it last year and it was in tatters, so hopefully it's in better shape now.

• Baller
@shererskier beat me to it lol. They are fine with people using it as long as everyone is respectful of each other. Naturally if they are using it they have the priority but we've shared it with them a couple times.

• Baller

I just got the CEO of our company back into skiing this year. Let him borrow my Butterknife (69)...loved it.

He’s a big guy 6’3” 240 and said all the other skis they have at the lake house wore him out.

He just bought a new Union and gear, think that will be a great ski for him. Their lake house is on the chain.

He wants to try the course and when I splash mine will have him come up.