Hovercraft

Jetsetr

• Baller
I've skied it this year 3 times - a friend has one. It took me a while to realize that you need to ski it about 18-20 mph for it to work well. 25 mph is too fast and feels odd at that speed but if you slow it down it is a really neat ski.

• Baller

I've skied the Hovercraft a couple times this year. It is such a fun ski. My buddies and me had a little competition through the course. We started at 15mph to see how many bouys we could get. My best was 3 @15off/23mph. At 23mph it got pretty hairy. The sweet spot is probably 19 mph.

Its also a fantastic training tool. It gives you time to think about your stacked position, handle control, and overall feeling on the course. We started to shorten the rope and it also helps with getting a good idea on your position relative to the boat on shorter line lengths.

I plan on buying one here shortly for my boat. Mostly because I want to see my father up and skiing again and this ski would be perfect.

• Baller
On 7/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, Ed_Johnson said:

Question? Does the Hovercraft have standard binding pattern inserts front and rear.

ie: Can I just switch my Reflex front and R-Style Rear on there ?

They do now so can fit any standard binding