‘12 to ‘16 TXI

WBLskier

• Baller

Looking at a 12-16 TXI. Is anyone aware of video of the wake at various speeds or willing to post one? Looking to upgrade but take lots

Of kids skiing and want to make sure it’s good for them and also at 22 off for lots of

The guys I ski with.

• Baller

I've pulled a 9-11 year old consistently w/ my old '16 TXi. She preferred my boat to her dad's '15 ProStar for what it's worth. She ski'd at 15-off and ~ 20 mph.

I always ran with a 40 lb weight in the nose and separate 40 lb weights under each side on the bow - so 120 lbs total in the bow area.

• Baller

Yep. Correct. It was 2015 when they moved it forward (Dennis at Malibu informed me when I got his boat in 2017, he watches over the txi boats, promo folks, and the dealers).

I have a PCM 6liter closed cooling in mine. Great guy.

• Baller_

@WBLSkier, below I have video behind our club 2016 TXi at 22 off and 28 off at 36 mph and some passes at 34 mph. The 34 mph passes were one of my worst days of skiing - not the boat's fault. For our 2015 TXi, I have 22 off at 36 mph and 28 off at 34 mph.

Hopefully, you can slow it down and get a good idea of the wake. I never gave the 22 off wake a second thought at either speed.

2016 (22 and 28 off - 36 mph)

2016 (22 and 28 off - 34 mph) - some really bad skiing

2015 (22 off - 36 mph)

2015 (28 off - 34 mph)

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.