National Slalom practice pull

Doug0404

Pentalago is 35-45 minutes North in Palm City, if people want to come up and take a tour of the site we will give them a pull. We have 42 lots on 5 interconnected lakes, starting in the low 200's. Contact Greg at 772 678 8148

Thank you for the info. I know there is practice but I was trying to avoid getting a ticket early in the morning and then just waiting around to ski. We are trying to fit in a little family vacation as well. I was trying to see if I could find someone to give us a couple pulls and we would pay for there gas. But thank you trying to help us out, we are going to try and get a ticket and ski one of the days.

• Baller
I have never had to wait long for a practice slalom ride at Okee. They are very efficient with great driving. Last time I got Les Todd and Nate Smith as balast on my practice ride. I go in the morning but not super early.

• Baller

DavidP or others, I'm working the morning shift at the practice lake.

If you want a pulse on things, feel free to email me: dcoke76 at yahoo.com

The ski club is doing a rocking job as it's unreal having 5 lakes going while running a tournament and dealing with outside forces at play. It's also like herding cats!