Introducing the all-new GOODE ReVOcc

ROBOT

• Administrators

product-page-revocc.jpg?t=1565045676&_ga

The company that forever changed water skiing with the introduction of carbon-fiber skis has done it again with the sport's first ever carbon core slalom ski. The new-for 2020 ReVOcc is the turbocharged version of the ski that won a Big Dawg Season Championship and topped the podium at major tournaments across the globe. The ReVOcc features:  

• The all-new Carbon Core: Greater rebound, more stability at the ball and increased durability.
  • A thinner profile: The Carbon Core's increased strength allows for a thinner side profile, leading to a deeper-riding ski that offers skiers a more connected-to-the-water feeling.
  • Softer flex patterns: The Carbon Core led to the holy grail of ski design - soft flex patterns that produce indestructible, symmetrical turns, with quick rebound out of the turn that generates amplified side-to-side speed.
  • Larger, rounder bevels: Working in concert with the thinner profile, refined bevels provide a more stable, predictable ride, resulting in more buoys even when things don't go as planned (read: better scrambling ability).
"What I noticed instantly was how quick I came out of the buoy. I just locked in and rocketed out of the buoy without any hesitation. I ran three at 41 right off the dock and knew immediately we were on to something." - Dave Miller