Denali C -75 large for sale

Jaypro

• Baller

ed5vn3vuvt4o.jpeg

kl4xsv0kucj4.jpeg

I may get a panda from @Horton but I am selling my Denali. The Adams have been fanastic with help in setting it up, but I am more comfortable as a 30mph 15-22" skier on my syndicate Omni. The ski stays planted you can turn that thing anywhere in the course and never blow out the tail. It was more work than this 50's skier wants to do. I will put some pics up today, only minor scuffs from the bindings, $1750 plus shipping. I figured I would post it here before SIA.

• Baller
@VONMAN both @AdamCord and @adamhcaldwell were great and provided lots of great support. I tried many settings that the Adams provided. I was able to make the ski work and ski up to my best scores, but at my ability and speeds it is just easier on a bigger ski. The Adams were awesome and I would not hesitate for a second to try another one down the road.

• Baller
The Omni is one of the best skis out there for most people in the course up through 32' off in my opinion. It is easy to get up on, easy to accelerate, and flows through the turns. If you are running 35' off or shorter then the Pro/Alpha/Omega might be better if you stay with HO but so many nice shortline skis to choose from including the Denali.

• Baller

A skier in our club has a new medium C-75 LFF ski with 12 sets on it. Mint condition. $1750 and will include shipping to someone in US. Ski is available and can be shipped immediately. PM me if your interested.

I am on a large and am loving mine!