Classic slalom mode

Tdub

Just curious. I recently had to send in my GPS puck to Perfect Pass because version 9 was not seeing the GPS. So we are using classic mode. Been a while since I have used it. Question: Once it is locked in on the baseline RPM, does PP increase/decrease the RPM while pulling a skier or does it just stay at the RPM set for that speed? Just wondering? I will say this, Classic mode sure does make running the course a bit easier.

Cheers.

Tom

• Baller
Add skier and crew rpm, then classic tries to keep that total. You can add kx, which is how hard it reacts. The switch added more rpm when the skier triggered it. The biggest difference is it won't freak out @ 3 ball and drop or add rpm so drastically

• Baller
Slightly off topic but if I have a guest skiing with us that normally skis classic PP and is struggling with their passes I will set Zero Off to RPM and dial in the appropriate rpm for desired speed and it will hold that RPM for them and feel like PP. You have to make an educated guess for RPM on the first pass but generally not to hard to get dialed in.

• Baller
@Tdub Did you get another GPS puck yet? I upgraded to StarGazer Ver. 9 earlier this summer and recently it started cutting out during passes. PP was great to work with and they told me that they were having issues with some GPS pucks that were recently shipped out. They sent me a replacement and everything seems to be good now.