INT League

jpattigr

• Baller

I for one, hate not having the INT League. It was how I got hooked on tournament skiing. On a positive note though, I just got back from a super fun tournament at Austin Abel's ski school. It was called "PB & Fun". You basically had 4 passes and if you fell on any of them, you got a mulligan. If you ran your last pass, you came back at a shorter rope length or faster speed. Just a super inviting tournament that anyone at any level could enjoy. Very INTesque.

The real highlight for me was the "wide ride" portion of the event. ZO is set at 30.4 mph and you ride a little bit wider ski. Austin actually did a cash prize for the open division. I didn't compete for any of the cash, but I skied twice and was just inside of 6 ball at 39 a couple of times! Had a huge smile on my face the entire time!

• Baller
Austin is what we should all strive to be, a model citizen. Everyone leaves his place with a smile as he always treats everyone with courtesy and respect. You’re never ignored and he tailors his advice to exactly what will bring the desired outcome. Highly recommended!