The final event of the FWS season is next week-COLLEGE NATIONALS!!!

JeffSurdej

• Baller

Season 3 of fantasy waterskiing ends with the Syndicate Skis NCWSA Nationals October 10-12, 2019. The top 20 collegiate athletes will be available to draft. You will have $1,600,000 to draft 3 skiers in each event. Some fo the names will look odd b/c they have the word NCWSA nested within the last name.

Also, we are still working on fixing the Cali pro-am scores but hope to have it done before this last FWS event so that the season winner can be announced.

Follow the live webcast at: http://www.ncwsa.com/webcast/2019nationals/

emr8lr61nzrx.png

50osiurbwfnd.png

• Baller_
@DavidP Thursday and Friday we skied with a wetsuit top only, Saturday morning was cold and windy - shorty required, Sunday the sun came back out again and you could ski in just a vest if you had thick enough skin. Water temp of low 60's probably, but having sunshine makes all the difference. @horton skied first everyday in a shorty because it was chilly

• Baller
I tried something different on my team. Loaded up all slalom and then jump and no one in tricks. Hint. Tricks not worth as much for FWS with one pass. But winners will be Jaime Bull Sean hunter anna gay filchenko Dominique and I’m going out on a small limb and Ben Leutz will win MJ

• Administrators

@JeffSurdej

have you corrected the rosters? as of this morning I still had skiers on my team that I know are not going to ski in that event