King of Darkness

Jetsetr

• Baller

We are back in WI for a few weeks and then heading back weekend before Thanksgiving. We usually leave the plane and airline home but that’s a busy week for us and bringing the plane home empty...

Will have to check out some of the local ski schools. I’m down there a lot during winter and can stay if I want to. I need “ground school” as well as ski time. Understand they need X amount of $$ per set but I would be willing to pay extra for ground school. At my level of suckage I’m not good enough to just jump in, ski and have “fine tuning” by an instructor. Pretty hard to find that actually...

• Baller_
The Boarding School would be an excellent choice, especially if you are thinking of hitting the beach when not skiing. You could also consider LaPoint Ski Park; 15 minutes from MCO and convenient to everything Orlando has to offer.

Lpskier

• Baller

I wouldn't worry too much about ground time, before hitting the water. There are many top quality coaches in the area, that will give you the best advice and experience. I'm sure any of them would be happy to spend a little time answering some specific questions you may have before jumping in, but often the best way to advise you on how to get from where you are to where you want to be is to see a pass or 2, then work on the issues that stand out the most.

Make sure to add Jodi Fisher to the list of schools to check out. He's not far from Isle of Hancock and the Disney area.