Intuition Liners and Reflex Bindings

Mark Poppleton

I was wondering if the Intuition Liners fit and work in the Reflex Bindings. I am using a Reflex front Hardshell and rear R style set up. The Reflex liners are not great. Does anyone have any insight into the compatibility of Intuition Liner and the Reflex setup? I believe Performance sells a Radar liner that is made by Intuition, will these liners work?

• Baller
I am currently running this liner in my Reflex Supershell. I know a few folks running the same liner in the white and black cuff boots. I am using a reflex liner in my trick boot. I find the wrap around tongue to work better, more comfortable and I believe longer lasting.

• Baller
@Mark Poppleton the Intuition Aqua liner works great with most hardshell boots, it is thicker than the Reflex liner. Heat molding makes a great fit. The Radar liners will not work well with the hardshell boots.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
Go to walmart and try on some cheap roller blade bindings. I've bought blades for under $50.00 and used the liner. I've done this for last 15 yrs. They will last 3 to 5 years. Just a quick solution!