Interesting article in the Chad Scott Case

Dirt

• Baller

What I found interesting is they alleged all kinds of corruption, drug dealing, theft and racism yet they charged him with DEA policy violations and filling out forms incorrectly. For those who are unfamiliar, the federal system is a paperwork, bureaucratic nightmare.

It is impossible to fill out all of their forms correctly. The star witness admits to his wife he is going to have to testify to a lie in order to avoid life in prison.

I wonder why they have not charged Comey? He admitted to misleading a FISA court. Sounds like he filed false federal documents.

• Members

The federal justice system is so broken and corrupt. 3 tiered at best.

Like I commented in the earlier discussion on the prosecutorial abuse of Chad, if you mess with their system they will do anything to ruin you.

• Baller

I wouldn’t classify falsifying government documents as “filling out incorrectly”. That makes it sound like it was an honest mistake as opposed to purposely putting down incorrect info for personal gain. And what about the obstruction of justice for coercion witness to give false testimony and then perjury?

I do agree that Comey should be locked up

Here is another interesting article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox26houston.com/news/civil-rights-attorney-taking-on-two-decade-old-murder-case.amp

• Baller

How do you know he intentionally falsified documents? Don't get mad at me, I am sincerely asking.

As for the article you posted, every person he prosecuted will appeal, sue and claim to be innocent.

• Baller

@dirt that’s kind of my point, how much more money and time will be wasted having to review, And re-try in some cases, his previous arrests? And some of these slime balls may actually get off because of this.

As far as knowing the paperwork was falsified on purpose just look at the ford truck issue, you think it was a coincidence that he put the incorrect state on the documents knowing they could seize it and then use it as his work truck?