Shout out to Performance Ski and Surf!

ESPNSkier

• Baller
Finally retired my 20 year old vest and bought a new one at Performance last month. Took a yard sale OTF a few days ago and the foam inside the upper back of the vest got all twisted up in a bundle. I tried to straighten it out and finally took it back to Performance. They said "no problem" and had me pick a new vest off the rack....no hassles, no worries....just solid customer support. This has been my experience with Bill and the other good folks at Performance since the day they opened and this is why I'll continue to buy all of my gear there.

• Baller_

@"Keith Menard" did you buy the vest from us here at the shop? if you want to shoot me an email with some pictures / when the vest was bought I would be more than happy to help.

Or if you want to message me, I can give you a good email to reach out to them with. But I would be more than happy to do what ever I can for you.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller
@mike_mapple I'm not sure where my wife bought it from, it was a Christmas gift a few years back. Loved the vest, but it's starting to retain water, the bottom stitching is coming undone, and the insides are twisted up from a couple OTF. I do know this Christmas she got me a gift card for Perf Ski that I am intending on using in person when I can get down there :) I have a lot of Camaro gear, so it was kind of disappointing they never responded on the jacket.