Laser Certified Slolam Ski course on Private Lakefront Property for sale in Central Florida $479K

sinjitsui

Spectacularly updated Lakefront home on PRIVATE Lake Olympia WITH Laser Certified Ski Slalom Course. 6 Bed / 3 Bath / 3 Car Garage / .55 acre lot / 3,515 sf home in Ocoee with 170 feet of shoreline. One of the cleanest lakes in Central Florida.

MLS #:O5819009

Come see all that this special home has to offer! Want to schedule a private tour? Please call 407-487-3177. T. James Agosto, REALTOR® with Empire Network Realty

• Baller
Things have changed since 2001. The area around the lake is pretty well developed. The neighborhood that house is in has a community ramp, presumably available to anyone in that development, so not just the lake front homes. I have a couple friends that ski, or have skied, with people that live on the lake. Like most lakes that size in the area, it can get busy with jet skis and tubers on the weekends, but you can probably find some times to get some skiing in especially early, or weekdays. There are a few skiers on that lake. Thats a particularly low price for a lake front house of that size, guessing the main reason for that price is its kinda close to the Pine Hills (crime hills) area.

• Baller
@ScottScott Sheldon Cooper, it’s sarcasm. Been developed since 90’s. There’s two neighborhoods that have access, one is a less desirable condo development. The other side I don’t recall a community ramp, just the lakefront homes. Couple boats may be on there but I would call it deserted.

• Baller

@Orlando76 More sarcasm? I love some good sarcasm, but hard to tell in this setting.

Olympia has at least 2 large housing communities, the community this house is in on the west side (with just a handful of houses along the water, but a community ramp) then a large community spanning the whole N shore and 1/2 way down the east side. Then there are random houses filling in most of the remaining shorelines. There is the condo complex, but just a corner of that community touches the lake on the SW. From what I have seen driving around, and friends that ski out there occasionally (waiting out jet skis on the weekends) I'd say Olympia is anything but deserted.

• Baller
The low price is because of its proximity to Pine Hills. Its no fixer upper, it was just remodeled, and is very nice inside, it is a very low price for that size house. The neighborhood is actually very nice, and on the SW side of the lake which is close to downtown Ocoee, which isn't too bad. I would live there now, but I would be concerned about how that area will be in the next 5-10 years, and what will happen with the home value. The north and east side of that lake are off Silver Star and Clarke Rd, I wouldn't live there now.

• Baller

Wow, crime stats. This info can be skewed greatly but it looks like:

... Pine Hills had 20% more reported crime than Ocoee.

Pine Hills also has double the population.

So per person looks like in Ocoee you have better chance of a crack monkey stealing your Radar Vapor.

• Baller
It sounds to me like the safest place might be in the “slolam” course. I’m pretty sure the realtor is pointing out that the “certified laser“ feature is some sort of security system!

• Baller

@The_MS You guys should relo to Mobile. Great jobs in the medical field.

Ski Chaste is a record capable ski lake. And, my ski partner is selling 5 acre parcels on our ski lake at a very reasonable price. He will only sell one or two parcels. Keeping skiers to just 4 lakefront owners, max.

I've skied that lake at least 50x over the years. good skiing lake. deep and clear. not much boat traffic at all. course was shot in by Eddie Roberts years ago, it's on blocks. it's not a bad area; sorry Dave I strongly disagree with you. I know the owner of that house. pretty cheap lake living in orlando. not a bad deal; if you have kids I'd do private school but that's my opinion. good group of fun people on that lake. sold my first promo boat to a delta pilot that lives on that lake.