Fantasy Waterski Season 4 Starts at Moomba

JeffSurdej

• Baller

Let us know any changes you'd like to see, here is whats on the agenda to have new. I'm still trying to figure out how to make slalom skiers salary caps have a larger gap, I can easily make their value 2-3 times as much and this would increase the gap but if trick and jump needs to be closely related then that just means the gap between those skiers will get even larger. I'm open to suggestions, maybe it doesn't matter if one event is close to another, in fantasy football they make QB worth more than running back and more than kickers. All I really do is increase how much each MS is worth and increase the salary cap but still score it the same, that's really no different this way but perception is reality.

1) text messaging draft reminders

2) text messaging every time your skiers ski

3) notifications when skiers are added to drafts availability

4) let user drop worst 2 scores for end of season contest

5) Show more data on past FWS pts per skiers to aide in drafting

• Administrators

@JeffSurdej

I wish there was more information about how the points are awarded at each event. As an example the cut between rounds is different at each event and that impacts the perfect picks. Without the specifics for an event it is hard to strategize*.

I also think there should be more of a spread in cost between the skiers at the top. As an example the top 10 men's slalom skiers in the world are spread by only 3.25 balls on the world standings list but #10 should cost a LOT LESS then #1.

*may be technically not a word. I am expect @FWinter thinks it is crap English.

• Baller

@Horton I can do that but wouldn't the scoring also need to reflect that, right now 5 foot in jump is the same as 5 buoys which I would argue is not the same? Here is what I do now

Slalom 1 buoy = 2 FWS points

Tricks 1 trick point = .02 FWS point

Jump 1 foot = 1 FWS point

• Administrators

I am just saying that the cost of Freddy #1 in the world should more proportionally more than the cost of Dane #10. If Freddy is only a few $ more I will always get Freddy.

Maybe I am missing something. I do love FWS. I could and maybe we could all use some more education on how it all works we can be smarter with strategy.