Rhonda Burt - W5 Skier from Southern California

ski4xtc

• Baller

I logged on this morning surprised to not see a post about Rhonda Burt who passed away on Saturday while hiking. Rhonda was a W5 skier who skied and lived at Imperial Lakes in Southern California. She was a level 8 skier along with being a senior judge and most important, an incredible person. Rhonda was in our ever so small group of women’s skiers who spouses are not heavily involved in water skiing. Rhonda always had a big smile on her face and would go out of her way to say hi to me at tournaments. My sincere sympathy goes out to her family and friends. The sport truly lost another great person. nofacc3z9l4b.jpg

• Baller

Rhonda left us way too soon. She was an enthusiastic skier from the old days at the Shrimp Farm to her ongoing Imperial Lakes passion. A skilled skier who was improving strongly. Always upbeat and encouraging, she was a pleasure to hang with. She was a critical part of a great family - on so many levels. She is missed.

But we are richer for having been part of her life and having her be part of ours. I'll treasure her welcoming warmth, needed reassurances and vibrant personality. We all were blessed to know her. Wonderful memories.

Best wishes to the family.

Eric