Fantasy Waterski is back for 2020! Drafts are open for MOOMBA MASTERS! Sign up for TEXT Alerts!

JeffSurdej

• Baller

@JeffSurdej It is possible to score 6 buoys without going through the exit gates and completing the course. Watching it in real time, I thought he successfully cleared the exit gates in skiing position. In fact, the event judges also thought the same thing and awarded him the full 6@38off. Later, after a video review, his score was revised to 6@35off. I thought Moomba had a rule there would be no video reviews, but what do I know.

• Baller
@BraceMaker he ran his opener 32 off, opted up to 38 and ran it with no continue out exit gates, he should get credit for running 35 and 38, so only explanation for a score of 6@ 35 is they took his entrance gates at 38 but if they did that then he would be scored 0 @ 32 off, something is not adding up

• Administrators

@JeffSurdej it's an opt-up. if he didn't ski out the gates with a tight line it doesn't count as a 38. I'd have to go back and look at the exact verbage but I believe six no continuation is not good enough.

what I want to know is what the hell is up with Martin Kolman. That rat bastard was on the list for men's jump and apparently stayed his hotel room with his trick ski robbing me of valuable fantasy points and then just to taunt me he went out and jumped night jump.

• Baller
My strategy would have been fantastic, had the 2 highest ranked slalom skiers in the world not been eaten by the Yarra. And one of them not skied night slalom. I was NOT DRUNK @Horton. Might be now, but was not when the draft took place. My #3 slalom guy is my #1 now. I think Robert Hazelwood might be the #1 best bargain of all time. Wish I had him

• Baller
Well done @mfjaegersr you thumped everyone. My strategy had more than 1 weakness, apparently. My top 2 men’s slalom skiers not going past round 2, and one of them not skiing at night. Wasn’t counting on that. When I get not busy, and not lazy, I may do the math. Or I’ll blindly throw money at it again. I could always take @Horton advice and get drunk before I draft. That was a suggestion, right?