Radar Senate Series

ROBOT

• Administrators

The Senate range from Radar is the best selling ski in the industry for one reason, put simply, it just works. The Senate is built from the same mold as our Vapor but is .2" wider. This provides balance and support sought after by all skiers. We offer the ski in a multitude of constructions, check out which one is right for you!

• Baller
Anyone that has tried my ‘17, ‘19 or ‘20 Senate has loved it and been comfortable on it first try. And that is not just from guys coming off of old skis but other fairly current, high end model year brands.

• Baller
@UWSkier what do you notice as different from the Vapor? I recall you having a 69.5” 2016 Vapor but I don’t know if that was your ski prior to getting the Senate. I’m considering a change from my 2016 69.5” Vapor and this is on the short list.

• Baller

The radar video is very accurate on the description of the Senate Alloy for open water. I ski on Shuswap Lake in B.C. This past summer the water was really calm in til mid morning. My new Senate a 2019 67" alloy worked great on the calm water but was exceptional with a bit of light 2" ripple. I could not believe how smooth and stable the ride was across the wake at 32mph. A new level of confidence compared to my previous ski. Technology is our friend! At 160lb this is a revelation>

• Baller
@C5Quest yes Keeping it simple I had a 19 pro build and switched to the 20 pro build. Both are great skies. Feel of the 20 was fimillure (i never questioned what the ski was going to do) but it was more refined and accelerated better. Given the choice id do the 20 without question. If a deal is out there on a 19 it's good choice.

• Baller
@Sethro I weigh 250 and ski 34. I loved my 16 Vapor but needed more ski. I'm on a 71" 2019. While it doesn't have the blazing speed of the 16, the performance envelope is much wider. I can be back, forward, tall, squatted, and it'll still finish the turn pointed where I want to go. Obviously it works best when I am skiing well but it's quite forgiving. Been skiing all winter in 55F water. There have been a few turns where the ski wasn't quite fully under the line when the load hit. Any other ski I have ridden would be bad news for me in that condition (I've been described as looking like I hit a WWII anti-ship mine). Somehow the Senate says "I've got you dummy" and keeps rotating even after that flub.