Announcing Swervetracker, the new waterski app

OSSKI

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Ballers - sorry it's been quieter lately.

Those of you lucky enough to still be skiing may well have noticed the ability to share sets with friends (and comment/like your 'friends' sets etc) has recently launched.

As ever, welcome any of your feedback on this feature. Hopefully it looks something like Strava for slalom (that was the aim)!

www.swervetracker.com

• Baller
@OSSKI would it be possible for us to be able to pick our own date ranges. I do not see any need to compare my early season lets say in march/April to sets in August & September. To me the data gets skued by the earlier season slower speeds & longer lines.

• Baller
@OSSKI Hi Owen, nice work! Very cool app. Is there a way to search sets by water temp and top scores/most stars? Also being able to search by lake would be super cool. For example, Florida lakes are a lot different than lakes in the pnw. That would make it quick to see what settings worked best when the water temp changes or different lakes/temp Thanks! ????

• Baller
@503Kento yes you are right. I didn’t scroll. Thought it was shown in the same diagram if you clicked on the bar. We for sure have to long off season in Sweden. It must be why I didn’t remember. ?

• Baller
@OSSKI is there a way on the my season summary to include total passes made? I can get the data by adding the individual totals from the pass completion graph but wondering if we can get it in the summary as either a number or percentage of total passes tried.

• Baller

First I want to start by saying I love this app! I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, but have loved to see my progress.

One suggestion would be to add different speeds, for me I sometimes train at like 33.9 instead of the exact 34.2. Another question is have you thought of adding information for jump or trick? I think that could also be beneficial. But overall great job! LOVE the app!!!

Hi

Good work on developing Swerve Tracker. Discovered it in October and been using it since then. 
Went to record a set thismorning but doesn’t seem to load. One of my ski buddies is also using it and has the same problem. 
Is there anything we need to do to get it running again. 
Cheers

• Baller

@Colin Jackson I recorded my sets the day before yesterday and yesterday I couldn’t. I checked again today and it doesn’t load. Im starting to worry now that I’m not the only one having this issue. 
Swervetracker is the only app I use for logging my sets from the day it came out, so easy and satisfying to use. I was kind of worried that this could happen one day and lose all my data, but I really hope that this is just a hiccup and it will work again.

@OSSKI we love your app, please keep it up and running.

thanks again

• Like 1