Ski Nautique 200 CB Priced Right?

RAWSki

• Baller

We are selling our 2014 SN200 CB, it's a great skiing boat, well maintained and looks nice too

It's not perfect the hull shows a little wear and there is a bit of fading in the red gel near the platform.

Classic ski tractor set-up. Analog Gauges, ZO vers. R, PCM 5.7L 343 with 1075 hrs.

The seats and carpet are in very good shape and the cover is excellent.

The question is, does $35,500 seem like an appropriate price?

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2014-Ski-Nautique-200CB-for-sale-Jasper-Georgia-109780.aspx

sirvrl1rsdca.png

• Baller

@RAWSki ...Thats a good price and should sell fast !!!

Are you located in Jasper and ski there ????

I will be in Jasper at Revelation Aerospace to build my next Airshow Jet when they get all the carbon fiber parts built. Would love to know if there is a place to ski nearby.

lqs0v4fn78nm.jpg

• Baller
I actually like the color of both SN listed above. For me the issue is the 5.7 engine. Saw so much discussion about the 6.0 engine being better in that hull. Not sure if it’s really that big of a deal but I’m definitely still looking for answers.

• Baller

@BrianKennedy91 the 6L is a great engine but it is hard to go wrong with the last generation 5.7 from PCM or illmor --- Nautique and MC proved that.

We have the 6L in a 19 Nautique 200 and honestly there isn't a noticeable performance difference. Most skiers still prefer the 14 wake by a hair. Or maybe they just like the color better. ;-)

• Baller
You asked for input, and I'm in the market for an older 200, so I'll give it. You're at a good spot on price, hours aren't bad, and to your point, it's a pull machine. That said, it is comparable to some higher hour 6L's with digital displays, which is what I want. Coming down in comparison to those on the market may swing some buyers your way.

• Baller

@Ilivetoski

It's a reference from another thread where someone was considering repowering a bubble butt AND installing zero off. Poster was soliciting opinions on value and whether it was worth it to do so. I said that "for the right person", I didn't think 25k is out of the realm of possibility, but predicted a 20k value, much to Orlando's disagreement. My logic being that at 20 it would still be the cheapest zero off in the country, and there are some people who would prefer a BB to a 200.

• Baller

I'll offer this since I was just in the market and have a deal pending on a boat. I did have both of these boats on my short list, but ultimately picked a newer Prostar with lower hours (<75) and many years of warranty remaining.

Net, the price difference between 200s of this age and a newer Prostar didn't make the 200s attractive for me at the moment. And I know color is a very individual thing, but I didn't love the color of either of these. There were lots of used Prostars on the market with many color choices that I liked, and more importantly that my wife loved....

And just so folks don't think this is a brand issue, my last 2 boats were 200s and I started my search under the assumption that I wanted another 200. I'll also continue to ski and be part owner of a 200 at my ski club.