Lake Rental Rate?

A_B

• Baller
As a point of reference a ski school would charge you $75/30 minutes, so for 2 hrs that $300, but your paying for professional coaching, their driver, their boat, gas etc. so how about a $100? I guess it depends if you want to encourage this type of usage to offset your costs?

• Baller

I would be willing to pay $300 for a half day, if i had to bring all my own stuff. I hear @Jmoski above and agree with his numbers but feel there's a premium to be paid to have a private ski lake to your self. After i burn out of slalom sets i would love to mess around on the trick ( which means fall a lot) and not have to worry about pissing off the dock. I also think a half day out there is all my arms could handle. Cool idea.

• Baller
It would be unsupervised, waivers signed, etc. Basically a skier who has skied with us in the past wants to bring his boat and kids in and ski for a while throughout the summer. Some slalom course use, knee boarding, and tubing. My guess 3-4 hours per time. I am not sure who would pull him or if he would ski at all.

• Baller

The liquid edge does something like that - but then again they're already running a ski school. 100 bucks/hr 2 hr minimum.

http://www.theliquidedge.com/lessons.html

The boat brings up more issues - does their boat have milfoil/zebra mussels etc. Is your site well improved or will they get their truck stuck on your shoreline.

If they've skied with you before why not just make a ski club? 100 bucks/hr or X/year - if they spend more than the X/year they have unlimited access (within parameters like must book and certain slots open a week?)