200 on my 200

jercrane

• Baller

I know there are an awful lot of MC fans in this crew and I do love skiing behind a new Prostar when I get the chance. However, I had kind of a moment in my boat this morning heading out to meet my ski buddy for a quick free ski set before work.

tgashwhdbn35.jpg

Just ticked over 200 on my SN 200 this morning. I know 200 hours for some of you is barely halfway through the first season but it's oddly meaningful to me. I put 197.5 of those hours on my boat either in the cockpit or dragging behind it. It's the first new boat I've ever owned. I grew up skiing behind the crappiest I/Os you can imagine. Skied behind some old beater DDs through the college years. Barely skied for about 15 years after college. Got back into it about 4 years ago and picked up my 200 in June of 2018.

We basically moved to the lake in March this year and will be here for the duration. This boat has been such an amazing outlet for myself and the kids during this stressful time. I'm spending every minute possible in the boat.

Man I love this boat.

• Baller
@Andre well actually my tach is busted and I haven't bother to fix it. It reads almost exactly 1000 rpm high vs the read out on the ZO. I was cruising at about 3k, but yeah its a 10 minute boat ride to our ski spot. That oil pressure does seem a touch high for 3k though now that I am seeing that :# Hopefully just cuz it was still warming up.

• Baller

It’s funny I have practically zero pictures of my boat. I had to go all the way back to 2018 when she was still just a baby and I was a proud new dad.

8hgabamdtzt7.png

I don’t even have these whips anymore. Upgraded to a lift.

y5s8vg8tpb3l.jpeg