Matt Rini Ski School Shout Out!

ESPNSkier

• Baller

I never thought I would see myself in a BOS Instagram repost....but then again I never thought I would run -35 off either! I'm an older, 32 mph skier who has been in the course off and on over the past 40 years. Up until 2 years ago I was pretty much stuck at -15/-22 with occasional forays into -28 and the rare shot at -32. I started going to Matt Rini and the experience has been unbelievable....ran -32 for the first time in late October and ran -35 for the first time this week. Tried -38 and got around 1 ball and damn near got outside of 2 ball. Matt is a miracle worker and he has a calm, positive way of presenting suggestions for improvement. Conditions are always great there and you get to ski and hang out with some of the nicest people who also happen to be some of the top skiers in the world. Kudos and many thanks to Matt and his team!!!

BTW: If you read his post carefully, he said that I was "ruining -35 off" but I didn't think that pass looked that bad! B)

• Baller

Thanks @Andre and @ScottScott, I'm really stoked!

@ScottScott, You've made great progress this year and I have no doubt you'll pass me by at some point in the near future. In the meantime, thanks for the great driving!!!

• Baller

Hey Rob: Trying a pro senate this weekend. 67 inch using stock settings. If you are on a 67 could you give me your binding and fin settings. Ski feels like I need to go forward a little on binding.

• Baller
Hi Bill! I'm riding a 67 with double vapor boots on a sequence plate set to stock (I believe the front boot is at 30.5". I'm also running a WhisperFin set to stock settings. Good luck and enjoy the ski, I think you'll love it!