Denali C 65 vs C 75

skinut

• Baller
I have a C65 that I stopped ridding about two years ago. The ski was just a little bit too twitchy for me. For those of you who have ridden the C65 and are now on the C75 how does it compare to the C65? How is the onside turn? The C65 had a great offside but I struggled to get consistent with the onside. Just curious if the ski is a little more balanced.

• Baller
@skinut I had a c 65 ,67" . It was a pretty good ski. I was coming from a mapple 6.0 & a NRG . I never matched my PB from mapple. That being said Cale Burdick won first place at a men's open tournament against the great Nate. Now the c75, there is a world record on it. I'm currently on a medium. And have surpassed my PB by 4 buoys. This Ski is simply amazing. On-side turns are automatic. Offside turns ,as long as I come into the Bouy tall the thing turns itself. This is by far the best ski ever produced. Easy to ride, promotes being centered naturally. I let a friend of mine try it that skis well below the recommended 34 mph & he had a PB too.

• Baller

I definitely prefer the c75 to the 65 but my son skis just fine on a 65.

There is quite a bit of difference.

I struggled with the 75 for a while but after some time off it and then getting binding placement right. (A lot further forward than I started out)

I’m very happy with it.

• Supporting Member

Because I had the opportunity to ski on some intermediate models along the way, perhaps the c65 didn't seem like as big of a breakthrough to me as it did to those more "surprised" by it.

But the c75! Holy $hit! Just does everything better! And so easy to set up effectively with a giant range of settings that feel awesome.