Intow handle

ballsohard

• Baller
I have had and are using an in tow handles. I appreciate to be able to select the colors, so I can make out my handle in the pile at the starting dock and a more elegant vinyl protection on the Y, if you have a ski like a Goode that likes to abrade the rope on your pull up. For both ML and IT, I try to use the largest diameter handle that I am comfortable with as they all use the same diameter core aluminum tube therefore you get more meat (rubber) to wear.

• Baller

Brenda responded promptly to my email and said that she absorbs the additional shipping cost for Canadian skiers and charges the same as she would an American skier. Wow, what customer service!

I just ordered the BB2 ARS Radial Spectra handle with the crossbar and the ski guard.

13" 1.062.

I'm really excited about this handle!

• Baller
@ballsohard I've had a InTow system (with head guard) for a couple years. I use it daily and like it so much I bought a system for my buddy. The curved handle is very comfortable and I've noticed a huge reduction in calluses on my hands.

• Baller

I know InTow is not a sponsor on this site - which is too bad, and I have advocated for InTow to be a sponsor on this site. Maybe they will in the future?

I love my ropes and handles from InTow - especially the rope caddy and head guard. Ordered the bent handle this year and absolutely love it. Echo what others have said about billing/shipping. InTow is very easy to deal with. I will keep coming back.

• Baller
I also absolutely love my In Tow rope and handle. I like to support ball of spray with purchases and have done so. However I have had Masterline which I bought after the In Tow specifically because of trying to support this cite and will stick with In Tow in the future.

• Baller

I finally decided to try out In Tow. There were some issues with USPS shipping to Europe, so the handles took a few weeks (obviously not Brenda's fault). In the meantime, she was willing to set another pair of handles with FedEx… super kind.

Loving my new handle at the moment! 13", 1.062, bent, spectra, red and green… boom!

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.